Aging & Disability Services
JFS Aging and Disability Services ensure clients and their caregivers have the support, information and services they need to remain living successfully and safely in their own homes. JFS works in partnership with many other health care systems, programs and organizations to help clients live full and meaningful lives; contribute their wisdom and experience in the communities where they are rooted; and engage in intrinsically meaningful activities.
JFS is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us at (651) 698-0767.
More information about each of our Aging & Disability-related programs is available by clicking on the service below.
- Contracted Case Management – JFS contracts with health insurance plans and Ramsey County to provide case management and care coordination for more than 1,280 low income older adults as well as adults with disabilities. Clients for contracted case management services are assigned to JFS directly through the contracted agencies.
- Holocaust Survivors – This program provides Holocaust Survivors and their caregivers with the support, information and services they need to remain living successfully in their own homes.
- Kosher Meals on Wheels – JFS administers St. Paul’s only Kosher Meals on Wheels program. In collaboration with Minnesota Jewish Community Center and Sholom Alliance, kosher meals are provided to anyone who would like to participate.
- Senior Care Services – This program provides four unique sets of service: care planning, care coordination, caregiver coaching and advance care planning available on a sliding fee scale based on household income.
- Help for Caregivers – Counseling, coaching and care planning and coordination help caregivers with the enormous task of caregiving.