Care Coordination Program Manager – UCare
Jewish Family Service of St Paul is seeking a full time, licensed social worker to serve as the Program Manager for the UCare MSHO/MSC+ Care Coordination Contract. Experience with care coordination and waiver case management strongly desired. Qualified candidates will have experience in providing supervision/managing staff. Good organizational skills, communication skills, ability to pay attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities are necessary. Desirable qualities include flexibility, good understanding of boundaries, ability to network, knowledge of certain health issues and how they impact on the aging client. Ability to provide social work licensing supervision or ability to achieve criteria to do so is necessary. Bi-lingual speakers encouraged to apply! Email resume and cover letter to Jill Grover.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Maintain professional and ethical competency by adhering to agency Personnel Practices, HIPAA rules, the NASW Code of Ethics and other designated practices and procedures.
- Assign cases and coordinate responsibilities of staff.
- Review client cases with individual staff members on a regular basis, as well as providing supervision on an as-needed basis.
- Audit case records and coordinate annual UCare audit.
- Monitor productivity statistics and review with staff.
- Perform formal evaluations of assigned staff.
- Serve as the liaison for department contracts between the contracting agency and JFS administrative staff and senior services staff.
- Monitor program evaluation data and demographics.
- Attend UCare quarterly meetings and other Ucare meetings as they occur.
- Encourage professional growth of supervisees