The JFS Counseling Program is seeking a part-time to full-time psychotherapist to join its thriving, congenial, and well-respected practice.
The successful candidate must possess the requisite training and licensure to be eligible immediately for credentialing with Medicare and be able to function at a high level both independently and as part of a team of clinicians engaged in a diverse array of psychotherapeutic endeavors. Possessing the ability to work with children, adolescents, couples, families, as well as adults and seniors is a bonus. JFS strongly encourages and supports individuals to pursue and develop their clinical passions in order to better serve the needs of the broad community, as many of our most popular and successful programs have sprung from specific staff interests and concepts.
JFS will assist with credentialing applications for insurance panels, but the candidate must be credentialing-ready at the time of hiring. JFS offers a flexible work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits.
Email your resume or questions to Mitchell Wittenberg, Ph.D.,LP, Counseling Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UCARE CARE COORDINATOR
JFS is seeking a Care Coordinator for the UCare MSHO/MSC+ Care Coordination team. Somali-speaking or social workers from the BIPOC community STRONGLY encouraged to apply. New grads also welcome to apply!The purpose of the position is to provide comprehensive case management services for older/disabled adults residing in the community. This position involves conducting annual assessments and developing a care plan of supports and services for a caseload of around 70-75 clients.Qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work required with coursework in gerontology preferred
- Licensure as a social worker through the Minnesota Board of Social Work (LSW, LGSW, LISW, or LICSW)
- Supervised social work and/or case management experience in the field of aging/gerontology a plus.
- Knowledge of county programs and community-based services preferred.
- Experience working with refugee populations and non-English speaking clients a plus.
- Able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle to use for agency business.
If interested in applying for this position, please email a cover letter and resume to Breanna Bosshart.