Director of Aging Services
JFS is seeking a dynamic, creative individual to oversee programs serving seniors in our community. Responsibilities include oversight of a number of current programs as well as the development and strategic growth of the department. The director supervises, hires and trains staff along with managing a budget and monitoring financial reports. The ability to develop partnerships and work collaboratively with other organizations is key. Grant writing and marketing experience is a plus.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in social work, RN or non-profit management. Work experience should include at least five years of program development, implementation and delivery of services with at least three of those years in the field of aging. Past supervisory experience needed.
- knowledge of public and private non-profit social services
- ability to work with diverse populations
- good organizational skills
- be flexible and able to manage multiple priorities
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- demonstrated leadership, good judgment, critical thinking and decision-making skills
JFS provides a flexible work environment with a commitment to professional growth and offers opportunities to develop and grow innovative programming. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Mental Health Counselor/Older Adults
JFS is seeking a full-time counselor to deliver an innovative face-to-face mental health intervention (PEARLS – Program to Encourage Active Rewarding Lives for Seniors) to home-bound older adults who are experiencing depression.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (LICSW preferred) or in another counseling-related discipline.
- Previous experience working with older adults
- Experience with mental health issues impacting older adults and/or dementia preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a car and be comfortable working in client’s homes.
JFS provides a flexible work environment with a commitment to professional growth and offers opportunities to develop and grow innovative programming. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Case Manager, Disability Service
Provide comprehensive case management services for assigned clients on CADI, DD, CAC, BI waivers or with Rule-185 or VADDTCM eligibility. Typical case load involves serving individuals with complex medical and mental health diagnoses and developmental disabilities. This position requires meeting Disability Service program requirements as outlined by Ramsey County Human Services and JFS.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work or RN, current license is necessary.
- Supervised work in community case management and experience with disability service programs is preferred.
- Experience working with clients with complex mental and physical health conditions necessary.
- Knowledge of county programs and community-based services preferred.
- Ability to qualify as a QDDP – Qualified Developmental Disability Professional – preferred.
- Able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle to use for agency business
JFS provides a flexible work environment with a commitment to professional growth and offers opportunities to develop and grow innovative programming. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com