Case Manager, Disability Service
Provide comprehensive case management services for assigned clients on CADI, DD, CAC, BI waivers or with Rule-185 or VADDTCM eligibility. Typical case load involves serving individuals with complex medical and mental health diagnoses and developmental disabilities. This position requires meeting Disability Service program requirements as outlined by Ramsey County Human Services and JFS.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work or RN, current license is necessary.
- Supervised work in community case management and experience with disability service programs is preferred.
- Experience working with clients with complex mental and physical health conditions necessary.
- Knowledge of county programs and community-based services preferred.
- Ability to qualify as a QDDP – Qualified Developmental Disability Professional – preferred.
- Able to work well in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle to use for agency business
JFS provides a flexible work environment with a commitment to professional growth and offers opportunities to develop and grow innovative programming. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org