JFS Seeks Candidates for Leadership Position
With the impending retirement of our beloved colleague Chris Rosenthal, we have begun the search for a new Director of Aging Services.
The purpose of the position is to supervise staff and services of the Aging and Disability Services Department.
The primary qualifications for the position include:
- Master’s degree in social work or RN licensed in the state of Minnesota.
- At least five years of supervisory work experience with at least three of those years in the field of aging working with elders and their families.
- Knowledge of public and private non-profit social services systems, Jewish community systems, and psycho-social aspects of aging and case management concepts.
The primary duties and responsibilities for the position include:
- Maintain professional and ethical competency by adhering to agency personnel practices, HIPAA rules, the NASW Code of Ethics and other designated practices and procedures.
- Supervise, encourage and evaluate program staff.
- Ensure representation at county and community meetings related to senior services.
- Manage contracts with funding entities and other partnerships.
For more information or to apply for this leadership position, click here.