Volunteers Needed – Opportunities Abound!
Are you looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity that will brighten the life of an older adult while putting a smile on your face? JFS is matching volunteers with adults age 55 and older, to help them reconnect with the things that bring them joy! As a LEAP (Life Enrichment Action Program) volunteer, you will share your skills, passions and life experiences to support and add joy to our clients’ lives!
* Assistance with computer work
* EBay posting
* Accompany on social/cultural outings
* Help with errands and shopping
* Accompany as fishing companion
* Workout partner
* Go to the library and movies
* Help with packing to move/declutter
* Assistance with social media posting
* Friendly visitor
* Walking companion
* Lifelong Learning partner
Please complete and submit the volunteer application below to become a volunteer at Jewish Family Service of St. Paul. You can also email Volunteer Engagement Specialist Margie Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.