Volunteers Needed – Opportunities Abound!!!
Are you looking for a meaningful volunteer opportunity that will brighten the life of an older adult while putting a smile on your face? JFS is matching volunteers with adults age 55 and older, to help them reconnect with the things that bring them joy! As a LEAP (Life Enrichment Action Program) volunteer, you will share your skills, passions and life experiences to support and add joy to our clients’ lives!
Currently, volunteers are needed to:
* Assistance with computer work
* EBay posting
* Accompany on social/cultural outings
* Help with errands and shopping
* Accompany as fishing companion
* Workout partner
* Go to the library and movies
* Help with packing to move/declutter
* Assistance with social media posting
* Friendly visitor
* Walking companion
* Lifelong Learning partner
Please follow the links below to learn more about ways you can help in one or more of our programs
By volunteering for JFS, you’ll have opportunities to make a real impact to enhance the lives of others. Please call Margie Solomon, JFS Volunteer Engagement Specialist, at 651-690-8907 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information to get involved.