Employment Assistance Program
Contact Nancy Cohen, Employment Specialist, (651) 329-1092.
Our Employment Assistance Program can help individuals write their resumes and improve their interview skills.
Additional services available include:
- vocational assessment to explore appropriate careers.
- access to limited training funds to earn required credentials and certificates.
- assistance with online job search.
- assessing barriers to success.
- soft skills training to improve interview and communication skills and write a better resume.
- assistance with long-term career goal development.
- transportation assistance in the form of bus cards during job search and first month of employment.