Employment Opportunities at JFS
JFS is currently seeking applicants for the position of
Program Manager – Medica program
Job Title — Program Manager – Ucare program
Purpose and Qualifications for Job:
The purpose of the position is to supervise the staff and care coordination services for UCare clients within the ADS Department.
Qualifications for the position include: Minnesota social work licensure or RN licensed in the State of Minnesota. Work experience includes at least two years of supervised work experience preferably with those years of experience in the field of aging working with elders and their families. Past supervisory experience is a plus.
Must have knowledge of public and private non-profit social services systems and psychosocial aspects of aging and case management concepts. Good organizational skills, ability to pay attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities are necessary. Desirable qualities include flexibility, good understanding of boundaries, ability to network, knowledge of certain health issues and how they impact on the aging client. Valid driver’s license and a personal vehicle to use for agency business.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain professional and ethical competency by adhering to agency Personnel Practices, HIPAA rules, the NASW Code of Ethics and other designated practices and procedures.
- Assign cases and coordinate responsibilities of staff.
- Review client cases with individual staff members on a regular basis, as well as providing supervision on an as-needed basis.
- Audit case records and coordinate annual UCare audit.
- Monitor productivity statistics and review with staff.
- Perform formal evaluations of assigned staff.
- Serve as the liaison for department contracts between the contracting agency and JFS administrative staff and senior services staff.
- Monitor program evaluation data and demographics.
- Attend UCare quarterly meetings and other Ucare meetings as they occur.
- Encourage professional growth of supervisees.
- Attend agency staff meetings, staff development activities and special events;
- Carry out regulations of assigned programs;
- Back-up other staff as necessary;
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Chris Rosenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20, 2018.