Staff Development and Community ParticipationJuly 3, 2018
JFS leadership is committed to continuing staff education and development and active participation in other organizations and agencies in our community.
Beth Johnson, Therapist
- MN Women in Psychology quarterly newsletter editor and member of executive board
- Planning committee for June 2018 National Association of Social Workers (NASW) MN Conference
- Attended Advocacy Boot Camp at state capitol to learn how to become involved and work with the legislature
- Co-chair of the planning committee for June 2018 National Association of Social Workers (NASW) MN Conference
- Attending supervision training to earn certification as a licensing social work supervisor